Kid Tigers Tae Kwon Do in Olney
Kid Tigers learn the fundamentals of Tae Kwon Do along with practical self-defense, and physical fitness, respectful behavior, goal setting and achievement, and improved focus.
Students will learn life skills that will help them grow into responsible teens and adults. Here are some of the benefits your child will receive from Kid Tigers:
1. Higher Self-Esteem. Confidence will grow as students learn and meet each new goal.
2. Self-Discipline. Students learn to discipline themselves and work towards each new goal.
3. Social Skills. Whether a child wants to share everything all the time, can’t keep hand to themselves, or sits shyly in a corner, attending Kid Tigers classes will help them learn to work together, do partner drills, and communicate with and observe other students.
4. Physical Activity. Children will stay fit and healthy as they keep moving and exercising while having fun in a structured setting.
5. Respect. Kid Tigers learn that respect is how you act. Students practice standing straight, answering their instructors with good manners and respect, and respect their fellow-students.
6. Focus and Leadership. Tae Kwon Do teaches children to focus and persist at a task.
7. Improved Studies. Students will improve their study skills as they gain new focus and concentration abilities. They will strengthen their minds as well as their bodies.
8. Gross Motor Development. Kid Tigers get an energetic workout while improving coordination and balance.
What are the benefits of Tae Kwon Do?
Why Should You Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy lifestyles and a passion for their training. Kids learn in an inclusive, positive, child-centered environment as they improve their performance on the mats and in their daily lives. Watch your child thrive in our program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors